W1 and W2 blank on Business Activity Statement (Full)

Version 21.3.35
I am in Australia.

Trying to trouble shoot why I have blank boxes for W1 and W2 on Business Activity Statement report. I can manually find these figures through payroll reports, like previously, but it appears there should be the functionality for wages info populated into the BAS report now. I have searched through the guides and unable to find the solution. There doesn’t seem to be ‘ATO Categories’ options anywhere under settings, payslip items. I am unable to make sense of the Edit Report Transformations (below)

Would appreciate direction on this.

Thanks.

Can you post edit screen of one of your payslip items?

I think lubos may have meant the edit screen of the Payslip item itself - for example Tax withheld or Superannuation 9.5% - rather than the edit screen of the Payslip

Follow this guide

https://www.manager.io/localizations/english/australia/11acbfe10d244161b366fe905f2bcfd9

I have now done that and imported the reports I wanted and now have this list rather than just the Business Activity Statement (Full) which was listed before.

But the business activity W1 and W2 are still zero. I tried creating a new business activity statement for the same period too, but still zero.

There should be figures as my payslip summary report has figures.

Can you post screenshot of your payslip deduction item edit screen again? Something should be added there as per the guide.

off the payslip

in settings, payslip items

Click on Edit button on Tax withheld for example and post screenshot of that.

Thankyou I see there is now an ATO reporting category. I have updated to PAYG category for tax withheld. For Super I selected superannuation guarantee and the salary sacrifice super I hopefully correctly selected ‘reportable superannuation contributions’ category.