Vote Production Orders - Enhancements

any update on this matter anyone please help.

Kind Regards,

Muhammad

If you are referring to this thread please post useful questions there. Updates will also be posted there

1 Like

Hi,

I am facing the problem in production order as in our production cycle we are producing by product as well and how can we calculate this in Manager.

Kind Regards,

Check this post
How can I add two finished items at once

Hi,

Let me explain my problem in detail,

we are the manufacturer of Pet sheet which we produce with pet crush during this procedure we have five outcomes.

1. Finished Sheet
  2. Solid Waste
  3. Sheet side cuttings or sheet waste, which can be used in production again but we keep this in stock as well.
  4. Crush fine particles
    our requirement is to calculate these solid wastes, sheet side cutting which we can use later.
    anyone who can help in this regard.

Kind Regards,

Waqas

Besides the offcuts (3), none of these is truly a byproduct since they’re waste. So there’s no need to assign any cost to (2) and (4). If you ever sell them just book the entire sale as other income.

For offcuts you can give them the same cost as your finished product, provided that they’re actually reusable and not going to set forever in stock.

I suggest you use a journal entry to segregate finished product and offcuts (reusable part only) at the same cost.