VAT Calculation Worksheet - Selecting Cash or Accural

I’m from the UK. Cloud edition.
I am sure, when creating a new VAT Calculation Worksheet, I used to be able to select whether it is to be based on Cash or Accural. I can’t do this now as the option isn’t there, but I can when selecting Tax Summary etc. Where is this selected for the VAT Calculation Worksheet?
Thanks

Yes it is. See this topic, which you could have found by searching the forum.

Not on mine you can’t. The dropdown for Cash/Accrual isn’t there.

Weird. Did you restart the cloud edition to get the latest version and did you select UK under Business Details?

Better first make a backup or setup a test business.

Restarted. On V22.1.2. Yes, United Kingdom is selected under business details.

OK. Now under the Reports tab you should see this entry:

And then:

And finally:

Yes I can see that, and always have seen that. If I try editing a previously created report then I still don’t see the Cash/Accrual dropdown.

And a newly created one?

Just paste the screenshot in a new comment or choose the Upload button

Yea, I’m trying to do that!

Report Transformations are now part of the localizations and there might have been updates to the worksheet. you should delete any existing reports displayed and create new reports.

Yes, I was thinking about that as last resort as the developer mentioned in another topic:

Tried it on another account with no prepared VAT Worksheets. Tried creating a new one and it’s just the same.

And if you create a new sample business?

you should try deleting any existing reports from Report Transformations under Settings and not from the Reports tab.

1 Like

@netconuk can you please show the edit screen of your business details in settings.

As requested:

It’s just the same.