I’ve read up on using the Desktop Version of Manager on more than one PC and I’m wanting to double check that I have done everything correctly.
The steps I’ve taken are:
- Installed latest version on “new” PC.
- Updated to latest version on “old” PC
- Created backup file and stored on our NAS server.
- Opened saved data file (on both PC’s) using Win File Manager
- Created desktop shortcuts using the saved file path as the “target”.
(File Path - \NAS\Backups\Manager Live\Scanner Angel OZ (2018-12-22).manager)
I understand that only one PC can be used at any one time and that both PC’s must have the same Manager version installed.
My other question is that if we decide to use Manager for our animal rescue charity group as well as our business, (as there is now no Business Tab) should I just follow the above steps and create a new shortcut ?
In closing, I would also like to once again thank Lubos as well as the whole Manager Team and forum supporters for the great work and their assistance.
Finally, to everyone out there in “Manager Land” I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the best wishes for everything good in 2019.