User permissions on Sale Invoices -ISSUE

We recently purchase due to heavy load of work with lots of branches the cloud version and assigned user permission to ‘create & view’ as our need we have to give cashier just create the invoices instead to view previous record, for a list of modules that will be handled by my staff, as we have many cashier with different Branches and we working from head office.

Once the cashier open the modules to making the sale invoices all the sale invoices showing there, This is Not Good as nature of Our business, every cashier sales is different we cannot share the all sale invoices together, or any sales on one page which cashier can view.

As of now there is not any options that we can give permission just he can create the invoice instead of viewing previous all invoices which is different and not related to the part of this role.

Is there a workaround for this?
Please advice

I think this is in Ideas under this topic:
Multi Level authorization
However I support your specific request here as a critical need and it must to be implemented for all tabs “we should be able to give the user the ability to view others users transactions or restrict access to view of these transactions :rose::white_check_mark:

Thanks for your time and consideration.

1 Like