Use in construction business?

Hi,

i used the manager in my construction business, how to pay the wages in weekly and which account can i use.how to maintain daily workers wages?

i guess u will be having many workers.

there i no batch payment option here. but you can use this software to pay your workers and for daily workers im guessing they will kkeep changing daily you can use spend option from cash account and give proper decription.

Under Customise select (tick) both Employees & Payslips tabs. This will automatically create the following COA’s for BS - Employee Clearing Account & Payroll Liabilities and for P&L Wages & Salaries.

If you require different COA’s for different wages (weekly, daily) or (staff, casuals) - use Settings - COA

Under Settings - Payslip Items set up earnings, deductions and contributions items.

Create your employees under Employees tab and create their payslips under Payslips tab. If an employee in on a fixed regular amount then use Settings - Recurring Payslip.

To pay the Employee - Spend Money with the account being Employee Clearing Account .

Daily workers can be paid the same way or you could use Spend Money. If you are going to use Spend Money - then you should also use a Wages Payment book to record the payments and signatures as proof of payment

Thank your reply,

i create contractor under expenses COA’s, how to get the contractor statement using track code?

Statements can’t be created per tracking code, however. you could create the same Contractor several times under Supplier but use the “Code” field so that the Supplier Code could relate to the Tracking Code.

same contractor working in different projects how to get the project wise payment statement.

As described above:
Create Contractor X as Supplier with Supplier Code - Project A which relates to Tracking Code - Project A
Create Contractor X as Supplier with Supplier Code - Project B which relates to Tracking Code - Project B

if i paid the amount to contractor which account can i use?

You would use either Accounts Payable and select their Invoice Number or Supplier Credits and select the Supplier per the following:

how to get supplier statement using tracking code?

This question you have asked 3 times and the answer has been provided twice above.
There is nothing else to add.

I think you have to go to REPORTS and Supplier Statement, then select by Tracking Code (eg your Project #)

Reports - Supplier Statements doesn’t have a Tracking Code selection

As described above:
Create Contractor X as Supplier with Supplier Code - Project A which relates to Tracking Code - Project A
Create Contractor X as Supplier with Supplier Code - Project B which relates to Tracking Code - Project B

this is your answer, my question is supplier doesn’t have a tracing code selection what’s the use of project a and b, how to get contractor x statement for project A and B?

The supplier doesn’t have a tracking code but a supplier code which matches the tracking code.

As described “Create Contractor X as Supplier with Supplier Code - Project A”

And when you “Create Contractor X as Supplier with Supplier Code - Project B” then you get

Then you process the project invoices to match the contractor suppliers code

Thanks your reply,
i have no doubt to create supplier using the code,how to get ABC statement using Project A and B code.
i tried but i cant get the report.

Once the supplier has invoices processed then you should be able to get statements

thanks.

suppliers, transaction and balance only visible in the statement.

Sorry, is that a question. Can you do a screenshot ?
Your suppliers don’t seem to have codes displayed - yet you have Carpenter Manikkan listed twice

@Arun, if you like send me your accounting file to lubos@manager.io. For example I’m not exactly sure what you are doing that you ended up with negative balances.