Unmanaged bank transactions

Hello,

I’m new to this program, it looks and feels amazing, but because English is not my mother language, I have some difficulties to find what I need in the guides (I’m Dutch)

I imported all bank transactions of the entire year and created all sales invoices (purchase invoices not started yet)
I just found after a long search on how to link a sales invoice with a bank transaction, so the sales invoice is marked as payed.

Is there a way to see in the bank transactions what rows are handled/linked or not? Or is there another way on how to see what needs to be done? As I have not all purchase invoices together (are on paper, mails, to be downloaded, etc) I can’t fully trust on only the status of the invoices.

Thanks in advance !
Maurice

PS. Are there also Dutch “boekhouders” here that are using Manager.io ?

Yes I am a Dutch “boekhouder/accountant” and user of Manager.io. I am also one of the translators for the Dutch version. Why are you asking this question.

Hello Hennie,

I already saw quiet some of your posts, but didn’t knew you are an accoutant :slight_smile:

Why I ask this question (I assume you mean in the PS) is that I can use some help in my specific case…
Plus it’s imho often better if your own accountant understands the software as well… I expect…

If you can help me out, you can contact me at my deleted

Thanks,
Maurice

I found my answer on my question:

At Bank Accounts, click on the Uncategorized or on the value at Statement balance to see the overview.

hallo henny,
ik heb dit programma ook ontdekt en gemerkt hoe mooi dat het in elkaar zit, maar mijn engels is ook niet zo goed en loop vast op een paar cruciale punten ? zou ik die vragen aan u kunnen stellen in het nederlands aub ?
alvast bedankt,
didier

Hi Didier,

The forum is in English and you can send me a private message and I’ll help you out.

Didier wrote:
I also discovered this program and how well it works, but my English is not that good and I got stuck on a few crucial points. Can I ask you some questions in the Dutch language. Thanks for your help.

1 Like