Help with setting up Manager

ik ben starter wie kan me helpen met opzetten van manager programma

kunt u me helpen opzetten van me prive boekhouding

Pleaee post in English only

@box, your post was moved to a new topic. Please do not divert topics.

The best help with Manager is to follow the guides Guides | Manager . Create a test business first. In you case you can use the Netherlands localization when creating a new business. Through trial and error you will quickly start understanding how things work. When stuck you can search these forums, solicit Accounting Explained With Brief History and Modern Job Requirements for terminology and when still stuck post a question following the forum guidelines here.

Hey There,

I have the question also for initial setup of manager for" banking or microfinance activities business"; can it be possible to use manager in such business?

Everything is possible.
I suspect you really mean is it more efficient than what I’m already doing in my business.

And the answer to that depends on the details of your businesses and what you have been doing in the past. Which no one knows except you.

The only way to get an answer to your question is for you to set up a test business and try putting some work data through it. While doing that you may have specific questions about how to do a particular sub task in Manager. Help from other users is more feasible for that type of question.

I thank you very much,

Here is the issue I counted while testing this business; the “LOAN ISSUED” is considered as the asset of the company since it is an account receivable and then I’m wondering what will be sales. Furthermore, by considering the sales invoice format, I don’t know how it may be filled at the time of giving a LOAN

Scroll to the bottom of the following guide page https://www.manager.io/guides/10555

… Special accounts can be used for many purposes. If you have numerous loan accounts, rather than show them individually on a balance sheet, you can create all loans as special accounts within their own subsidiary ledgers, summarizing them in a single control account named Loans . This keeps your Balance Sheet concise enough to be easily analyzed, but lets you track what you owe on every loan.

Obviously, your “sale income” is composed of interest on the loans, fees and commissions.

If you do not know this already, then you better get up to speed on finance businesses quickly or you will be heading for a disaster

Thank you again, it seems like special account gonna save me

Thank you for advice