Turning off autofill in description line on sales invoices

Hi,
been looking for a way to turn off auto-fill in the description line of the sales invoice page.
Is there a way to achieve this?

• I use frequently similar description and the auto-fill brings up past descriptions and pre-fills the line which is confusing and causing mistakes.
    Have checked the form default section, looked through the guides and also cleared browser history and form defaults as I understand Manager operates on browsers.
    Thanks

It is not autofill. It is auto-suggest. If you don’t select something, the fill should not occur. Just keep typing. Once you type a character that doesn’t match previous entries, the suggestions disappear.

Thanks for the prompt reply.
That is my problem, I have similar descriptions and it keeps bringing those auto-suggestions up until I get close to the end of the line when some last digits change.
But it often happens by accident that a previous entry / auto-suggestion is selected making whole entry incorrect.

then in my opinion it would be easier to select the auto-suggestions and edit the last digits rather than typing everything.

the auto-suggest is an important feature in Manager which if disbaled will have other consequences because they are not limited to any free text cells. for example, you could select predifined data by typing an item name, customer name,etc. in their designated column.

Thanks
Do appreciate that feature in other sections but in that particular line it creates some issues in my line of work.
Tried in the past using it as you’ve suggested but that still brings up older, unwanted entries.
Not to worry. Just thought I’ll check if there was somewhere an option that would disable that feature.
Thanks for your help anyway.

There is no option to turn off auto-suggestions.