Trouble with e-mail settings on Windows

after the update (cloud edition) I can’t install e-mail at all,in the tab: Mail settings - empty!
What should I do?

Read this Guide: Troubleshoot email issues | Manager. Follow all links in it that might be relevant to your situation. If you still cannot get email working, provide all information listed in the Guide. And remember, you are not installing email. You are setting Manager up to use email you already have.

but the problem is that this page is empty!!!

This is not a problem related to email settings. I can access and see Email Settings in the cloud edition on v21.2.78, whether in the default English or Dutch:

You have some other problem. You apparently have your language preference set to Dutch, but your breadcrumbs at the top are in English. They should instead by in Dutch, as shown in my screen shot above.

Try two things:

• Switch to English and then back to Dutch.
  • If that does not work, restart your cloud server. Go to https://cloud.manager.io. Scroll down to see the button to do that.

Let me know if either works.

• Switch to English and then back to Dutch.–>switching between languages had no effect.
  • If that does not work, restart your cloud server. Go to https://cloud.manager.io . Scroll down to see the button to do that.–>after that, it still doesn’t work, but when I go to the tab, the settings appear for a second and disappear…

Puzzling. That proves they are stored in your data file. But I cannot duplicate the problem in either the desktop or cloud edition.

What operating system and browser are you using?

Windows 10
but a few days ago in trial version was already good …

What browser? Can you try another browser?

I tried two others- the settings appear for a second and disappear…

Desktop: Settings: “Email Settings — Edit” is greyed out and not available to setup email.
Also not available as an option in any of the documents.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
email option grey
Missing email2

What operating system and version number are you using?

I downloaded the windows version today and think it’s 21.2.78. My operating system is Windows 10 Prof x64.

@prinsway, I combined your report with another complaint that showed up today. They seem to be similar and only to affect Windows. I have edited the subject line accordingly and moved the combined topic to the bugs category.

Thank you!

Fixed in the latest version (21.2.79)

Today everything works for me too …I do not know why ))) but thx. a lot :slight_smile: