Trial Balance

Hi Dear All

I am Updated Last Month the Version 22.1.28 Before Was use the Old Version. Before I open Tb is very clear showing Bank and receivable.

for Example If Have 5 Bank account … the sum of the showing if click exact the Closing Balance
But Now TB i open its will mixing all bank accounts together total also have issue .
any option can see separably

Please show the full screen as it is not clear what the image you posted is displaying

What do you mean by Trial Balance - the only item in Manager with that title is a report?

Any idea what the old version you upgraded from was?

There have been changes in the way Bank and cash accounts were handled over the last few years

Hi Joe

thanks for your responses

my old accountant use manager Version :19.12.13 *****2018 to Jan 2022
I join and Update Version 22.1.28 .
Before TB is difference and Now come Together So really Difficult to explain to auditor
we have multi currency bank account and transaction… Once Open TB Bank account Inside come together all merge total amount not match with closing balance’s 2021 also .

You need to show the FULL screen not just part of it - there is information on the part you have not shown which is needed to diagnose your problem.

I have no idea what you are showing or how you got there

This is impossible, in both Manager and the real world. A bank account can only be denominated in one currency. Your bank may accept deposits in multiple currencies, but the bank is converting to some base currency.

It appears you are showing a screen shot of a drill-down on the Cash at bank control account from a Trial Balance report, not on the balance of any individual bank account. In other words, you are examining your balance sheet, not a bank balance. So you cannot expect this drill-down to match a statement from any bank.

Thanks for your reply @Joe91 @Tut
I find the Mistake 1 BH=0375$ exchange rate is wrong mention
Should 1 BHD = 2.659 $ I change it . So now come matching TB Bank balance compare to and closing 2021 Bank balances .

@hameed, your last post is not clear. Is your problem solved, or are you asking another question? Perhaps you could use translation software to convert from your native language to English and post the English translation.

1 Like

Dear

thanks for your guide … yes problem solved