Theme selection

Hello Developer’s. Big problem with theme (template) selection. Now main template - Plain. Needed choice to set any template as main or make Plain theme editable.

you can copy the Plain Theme to Create a new theme and edit it after that. You can select the default theme for a number of forms using Form Defaults under settings.

Please do not divert topics with unrelated questions. This question has nothing to do with invoice numbering.

Tut & spandan

I don’t know where you find info that this question is solved. I have read all topics and tutorials but did not find solution. Always discussions about everything but also about nothing. To make a new theme from Plain (default) theme is very simple. Also very simple to add into manually created themes new options (lines, columns, text fields etc.). Problem that always program start with Plain (default) theme and always needed to choose wanted theme from list manually. Manager not save user selection (choice). I tried it on latest server and desktop versions.

have you read the many many discussions on the forum regarding setting Form Defaults?
there is also a guide for it.

“Setttings” - “Default forms” for Invoices not have option to make custom theme as Default. Quotations and other documents have this option

You obviously did not read the Guide to which you were pointed. You must select a customer for the entire form to appear. Read the Guide.

so it is obvious that you have not read the guides completely or understood the clear explanations already given on the forum for similar questions.

in the guide it clearly says

I have tried it. Not work for me. I think that can be problem with my Arch linux because my selection not saving after Theme selection in Default Forms after restarting PC or Manager. Needed to try on other OS as Ubuntu or Win.

did you click on the update button after you deleted the customer?

Shure. I think that it is problem on OS. I do not believe in tales

I doubt this has anything to do with your operating system. And you should not need to restart either Manager or your computer after updating form defaults. I believe you have not followed the instructions in the Guide correctly.

Tut, i did it step by step by tutorials. I not believe that it is Manager’s problem because similar problem had with KWAllet (password manager) on my Manjaro (Arch Linux distribution). My question was about situation, not about Manager. Many users have different OS and also have a different problems or situations. So, many have different experience too.

SOLVED! Have found a problem according user themes and options saving on Arch Linux based OS (Manager server edition). Install and update webkitgtk2. Do not install Manager from AUR! It can damage installation files and some functions. Downloaded RMP extract to /root/user/share/manager-server. Make Manager.exe executable and follow installation guide for Ubuntu (point 3). Skip guide points 1 and 2. Install and enjoy! Manager on Ubuntu and Windows 10 working properly.