The text is missing from my invoice when printed

I wonder if the logo is causing a problem with the invoice printing?

Thanks again.
I made the label shorter = still same problem
I removed the label = still same problem

What happens if you completely remove the custom field? And what happens to one of the other transaction types if you add a custom field. Do they still print successfully?

That is doubtful, because it seems to print. But how big is your logo image file, @Fintan ?

HI,
I removed the custom field but still no text.
Purchase invoice has no text either and it never had any custom fields.
In Receipts & Payments, Payment no text.

The logo is 23.9kb

Can you set up another temporary business and enter a invoice and see if that prints OK?

That might help to isolate the problem to the particular business or to manager in general

So your original statement that this only affected invoices was not correct? What happens if you print a report, like a Balance Sheet?

I am only noticing this now! the profit and loss statement prints fine.

Have you tried @Joe91’s suggestion of creating a test company to see if you can print an invoice from it? You can always remove the company later (though they are useful for trying out new features). The new company will be a totally separate data file. This will help determine whether you have some corruption in your data file, your installation of the program, or a problem with your printer driver.

Good Morning,

I created A test company and the invoices and other forms are printing correctly.

update: when i add the logo no text!
and yes when I remove the logo from the original business it also prints.

There you go!

Try changing the image type of the logo file using Paint or another graphics editing program.

Thanks to every one for their help, sometimes these problems may seem silly to more seasoned users
but to us new bees it means a lot to have your support, so thank you.