Tab Gui Issues

Would it be possible to change tab views so for example when you edit an inventory item and click update, for Manager to take you back to your last scroll position. If you are working on inventory items all day for a period of days, updating all the inventory items, it’s very frustrating to have to keep scrolling down the page to find the last inventory item you have just edited to select the next item, as the default is for the screen to go back to the top of the page 1,2,3 view for all tabs.

Previous Page, Next Page Arrows on first page. Could this be implemented. I have lost track of how many times I have had to scroll down to bottom of page to get to Next Page arrows in Orders, Inventory Items etc.

Previous Page, Next Page Arrows Change position based on length of Column in tab view. So when you are clicking multiple pages you can (and I have) click the beginning/end button instead of the next page button.

I’m not sure I understand what you are saying. The arrow buttons and page number are always centered under the display:

14%20PM

Can you clarify what you are referring to?