Summary page notification

Hi all I got the following notification on the top of my Summary page today.

“This summary is set to show balance sheet as at 12.06.2019 and profit and loss statement for the period from 1.04.2018 to 12.06.2019.
There are 5 transactions dated after 12.06.2019 therefore they are not accounted for in this view.”

Does anyone know how I can find out what the 5 transactions are - I know there is one invoice dated for tomorrow so that’s one but i have no idea how to start looking for the others.

Many thanks for any help!!!

Cheers,
Mark

usually it would be the same transaction affecting various accounts displayed on the summary page.
for example, a sales invoice would affect the Accounts receivable, Tax Payable, Inventory - sales, etc.

You can set the Summary adate from tomorrow to end of year or later, and only the future transaction should be taken into account

Or use General Ledger transaction report with future dates

All the transactions maybe associated with that invoice.

You can check by editing the date of the invoice to today and see if the notification dissapears, you can then edit the invoice date back to tomorrow.

Thanks - I’ll give that a try

Yes that worked - but I’m not sure why as there are only 2 items on that invoice…

Manager is a double-entry accounting system. Every line item involves posting to at least two accounts. And various automatic actions can require other entries in the database.