Statement days overdue

We use 7 days as our base for payments, but I notice that statements show the usual 30 days, 60 days etc. Would it be possible to have a choice to show this 7 days, 14 days etc.

The reason being is my invoices say 7 days, but if I send a statement it will show 30 days and therefore it may encourage customers not to pay on time.

The statement shows 1-30 days overdue. Keep in mind, those columns show how many days is an invoice overdue, not how many days since was the invoice issued.

So the first 7 days since issuing an invoice, the amount will show in Current column, after 7 days, it will move to Overdue column.

Thank you for your reply, would it be possible to add “Overdue” to the last column which could read Days Overdue, which might make people realize they need to pay?

I think this is a good idea. Right now it just says Days and I agree the meaning is not very obvious. In the very next version the last column will be renamed to Overdue and individual line items will contain days suffix to make it more obvious that the last column is to indicate how many days the invoice is overdue.

Hi
Excellent thank you

Thank you once again, just downloaded latest version and voila it was there.