Server Edition Requirements

I’ve noticed the Server Edition is now able to purchase. Are there any server requirements?

Also, is it simple to move my current accounts over to there?

Server edition should be working on any major operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux).

Importing accounting entity is simple. Database format for standalone/server edition is 100% the same so there are no issues transferring data from/to server.

Hi - We are well into our testing phase and are very pleased with what we are seeing. We are now preparing to move to the Server edition and need to know what, if any, additional software is required to support the installation? Are there Installation Instructions available for the Server Edition?

Requirements are the same as for standalone edition, that is:

• Windows XP SP3 or newer
  • Mac OS X 10.6 or newer
  • Ubuntu 11.10 or newer

Installation instructions are included

How long does the server edition trial last? I want to know if I should start testing ASAP or do I have some time in which case I’ll hire my new staff member before I start testing.

also, I am very seriously considering buying the server edition but my only concerns are about audit trial and the ability to export (e.f. sales invoice, purchase invoice, inventory accounts etc) into excel format. Are these things that you are considering adding within the next three months?