Server Edition Renewal Question

About renewal server edition… When i purchase still USD 299 right now already USD 390 so discount is from newest price or when purchase? (shocking expression while looking new price)

Also how to get discount if i agree to renewal with new price… Because step not clear just 1 price only USD 390…

Ref. Full Asking Detail License Server Edition and Free Accounting Software | Manager

The renewal will be 50% of the original price you paid.

ok… i will planning to renewal purchasing at 1st month 2018 (just shock because check new feature and got new price) because my acc should end of support at 5 Apr 2018 :slight_smile:

may be i contact again at here again or asking to where if i has ready to purchase renewal because i still want your support ( @lubos ) for

1. optimize server edition for mobile platform (mobile view) because right now to check is easy but inputing transcation better using desktop version :slight_smile:
  2. Printer dotmatrix friendly because right now must used inkjet or laserjet printer >.< and minimize print size to half paper by default.

Hope next year already beta version for that feature or you have great feature so next year (2019) planning to renewal :rofl::laughing::grin: Hope not long waiting :blush: