May i know how to buy server edition?

WELL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A WORD OF GRATITUDE THAT YOU REALLY CREATED A BEST SOFTWARE,I AM USING DESKTOP EDITION LAST FROM FEW MONTHS NOW,WANT TO BUY SERVER EDITION WELL I CHECKED TO BUY A SERVER EDITION I HAVE TO PAY ONCE FOR ALL,BUT WHEN I PROCESSED TO PURCHASE SERVER EDITION THERE I SAW THAT THE PAYABLE AMOUNT INCLUDES SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE FOR 12 MONTHS SO,IT CREATED CONFUSION. strong text

Why is this confusing? Install the trial version and follow instructions within. Support is included for 12 months.

LET ME KNOW AFTER 12 MONTHS HOW MUCH I HAVE TO PAY IF I AM PURCHASING SERVER EDITION AT ONE TIME PAYMENT.strong text

I too would be interested in knowing the detailed answer to this question … thank you!

I think you will find that for some reason/s, the purchase link no longer resolves

https://my.manager.io/purchase

As per the server edition page:

[quote]No monthly fees
Server license is a one-time purchase and entitle you to perpetual use. The first 12 months of maintenance - product updates and support - are included free.[/quote]

My take on this that unlike the web (monthly subscription) edition, the server edition is a once off payment. The version you download is able to be used forever without ever needing to upgrade or pay again (for that version).

By including a years of updates with the purchase you are guaranteed to have the latest version in that year. After the year you would be stuck on the latest version at that time. You wouldn’t need to upgrade or purchase again unless you wanted to get the latest version. Unlike the desktop version which you can download and use at anytime, hence the:

[quote]
No lock-in
Downgrade back to free desktop edition at any point of time in future.[/quote]

So I think the short answer is:

• you are buying a perpetual license for the version you are on
  • you don’t HAVE to pay anything after 12 months, you just keep using it
  • if you want to update/upgrade you would need to purchase the support and upgrades for another year.

How to purchase the support and upgrades yearly?

I’ve purchased and running for more than a year now. Currently running Manager ver 16.10.2.
for some reason i get intermittent blank screen unable to login. After server reboot, all is fine… until a short while later, blank screen again.

Please advise.