Server Edition License Purchase in NIgeria

Our Company configure accounting software like Tally and Busy for companies. We intend to install and configure Manager Server edition for a client. After all installation and Configuration, we could not buy the license because at point of deducting the amount from our debit card, the card is declined. and this is unusual.
Please, what can we do? Is there an account we can pay into in order to get the key purchased?
I would appreciate a quick solution.
Thanks.

See Search results for 'nigeria card order:latest' - Manager Forum

As @Patch already gave links. Most importantly the one Subscription in USD - #3 by eko

Note: Although the quote is in Naira you need to use a VPN to get it in USD. You then need to proceed using a USD card or transfer from a Nigerian Domiciliary USD account (all banks in Nigeria have those) or let an overseas friend pay.

Added: Please note that the Nigerian price of N190k on the old website is not valid. The VPN (United States) shows a price of $490. Also note that although the license is in perpetuity it only includes 12 month of maintenance see above link. To get newer versions you need to buy maintenance licenses. For many it is better to use the Cloud Edition which turns out cheaper than paying the Server Lincense and hosting it yourself on some kind of Server of VPS.

I flagged this for moderation as you are not supposed to put phone numbers publicly in this forum. Also Manager does not have a reseller program.

The public display of phone numbers is a misplacement which has been corrected but you can get more insight on the provision made recently to solve the issue.

sorry for asking bordering you again. I just want to know if I can pay with Paypal Account to buy the license