Saudi Arabia

@main this should be resolved in the latest version (21.11.60)

@lubos
please be informed that Manager now show the QR Code result from ZATCA App. below snip for your information.

Please authorize me to write it in Arabic so it will be clear for all Saudi Arabia Users

تطبيق الضريبة الخاصة بالهيئة العامة للزكاة والجمارك قرأ رمز الاستجابة السريعة لبرنامج منجر

1 Like

My greetings! This is my first post and I would like to thank you all for your support and help.

Please help me regarding the problem I am facing, which is that the QR code does not work correctly except when using the default theme, how can I make the custom theme I am using show a correct QR code?

as explained in the posts above, only the default plain theme supports the qr code at present.

That’s a little disappointing, Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

@lubos Could you please add the line tax amount for the sales invoice? and one more thing would be very appreciated if you added the sum of discount to totals of the invoice?
we need totals like that:
Totals Amount before Discount “Deducts”:
Total Discount “Deducts”:
Total Amount Excl. VAT “Tax”:
Total VAT Amount:
Total Amount Incl. VAT:
I’m not talking about using custom themes or custom fields, we need these components in the invoice as it’s a very popular elements in sales invoice and our customer always asking for it.

1 Like

Having such format is really appreciated.

electronic invoice
I will suggest to Mr. Lupas to listen to this video to clarify what is needed

In the case of issuing a taxable sales report according to the customer — editing on an accrual basis gives this error
You can imagine in the event that the electronic invoice is issued without collecting the amount of the invoice, meaning if it is due for a period of 90 days. What are the suggested solutions?
error.pdf (418.8 KB)

@alwakeel, your post is not clear. What do you mean by “taxable sales report?” There is nothing by that name in Manager. What exactly triggers the report? “Editing on an accrual basis” is not a sufficient description.

Issuance of sales invoices is never directly connected to collection. Those are always required to be two discrete transactions. You ask for a solution. But a solution for what? And what does this have to do with the Saudi Arabian localization? If you have a problem concerning collection for invoices, I suspect discussion of it belongs in a different topic.

@lubos, Reminder.

1 Like

Dear @lubos, what time is expected to get a working QR code on the customized themes? are we going to be able to customize the QR code location and size? or even enable/disable it on specific themes?

I think it is so important to get this options available for the business which might need to issue a Tax Invoice and a Simplified Tax Invoice, it will be so great if this could happen at the earliest.

1 Like

Another thing need to be fixed, QR Code not showing when downloading invoice or credit note as pdf.

it can be temporarily worked around by printing the document as pdf from the browser, but it would be great to fix that.

التحديث الاخير يجعل رقم الضريبى يظهر

@Sama_marketing Kindly post in English only.

This request needs more voices to be implemented ASAP. most of the users are using custom themes.
I hope @lubos will complete it soon.

Which ones Manager doesn’t have?

Totals Amount before Discount “Deducts”:
Total Discount “Deducts”:

and totals need to be more detailed like that.

نعم /yes

Hi lubos,

how can i get the manager version for localization? Will it work on cloud base system only?