Saudi Arabia

which invoice in the localization are you checking? i do not see any invoice for 4000 total dated 02.12.2021

i specifically asked you to check a sales invoice in the Saudi Arabia localization file. not your personal business data.

@wsu2005, what @sharpdrivetek has done is made modifications to the localizations template here:
https://localizations.manager.io/start?FileID=2KfZhNmF2YXZhNmD2Kkg2KfZhNi52LHYqNmK2Kkg2KfZhNiz2LnZiNiv2YrYqQ

The modifications will take a day or two to reach your system so in order to test them you should login to the localizations server.

1 Like

sorry i misunderstand please see the QR scan

I noticed that there is an additional field in( Business Details) called ( Custom Fields ) that does not exist in our last update

so the qr code is working as expected by the govt.
but i just want to revert the changes to qr code and check again if what I did is correct. so can you please again check the same invoice now after refreshing the page please?

that is because the country has been updated in the localization file. nothing to worry because only one field will be available for users.

yes it is working very will in localization file i hope this modification reach to our system

did you scan and check the qr code again now?
make sure it is not showing vat id as 000000000

in my personal business data. it is showing 000000000 i think should be i add the VAT ID in additional field in( Business Details) called ( Custom Fields ) to show the VAT ID after i get access to that

please see the below difference

localization file

personal business data

The issue with VAT ID fixed in the latest version (21.11.55)

1 Like

Total vat is 0 why??

@Waleed_Najm currently, the extension is looking for tax code named VAT 5% or VAT 10%. I will need to improve this aspect.

1 Like

Any update for my problem??

No, @Lubos explained that he has to improve on this aspect. Please be patient.

Hello
i could not get the QR printed on the invoice
is there a special file i need to download?
can you assist me how to generate the QR at invoices??

thanks

When you set up your business, select Saudi Arabia as your country. Your sales Invoices and credit notes will be generated with QR codes.

See inserted screenshot examples

bc63c1044271bbae77f010145a708dcc.png

6dbec961413f426057f5481f0c2633df.png

673306da869de3555b7ee391f4b337f6.png

If you have already created your business, go to “Business Details” under settings and select Saudi Arabia as your country.

thanks
it worked.

@lubos can you please update about the QR code issue with VAT value, as its still showing zero for the 15% tax code

It is working now with the manager version No. 21.11.53 version of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As for linking it to the IRS, I’m not sure of that