Sales Quote - Multiple Attachments

Version:24.2.23.1317

When I create a sales quote I have to attach product pictures for each item in the sales quote. The ver:1317 only allows only one attachment in the sales quote. Is it possible to have the ability to attach multiple attachments? Thank You.

Do you want to show product pictures on Sales Quote? or just attach it to the Quote without appearing on Sales Quote View?

You add item pictures in the Inventory Items tab and then select the option Show item images in the Sales Quote.

You can only add one image in the edit screen, but as many files as you like in the view screen.

1 Like

Hi Mark, Thanks for the quick reply. when I add item pictures in the Inventory Items the images are huge in the sales quote. I guess these are the original size of the pics. Am I doing anything wrong?

Hi Shahabb, I was hoping to attach the item images without appearing in the Sales quote.

Hi Eko, Yes, I can add multiple files in the “view”

Yes they are the original size. You need to use an image editing application to change the size. This image function indeed is poorly implemented. For example you can only delete one by editing the inventory item and click on the trashcan, discussed in another topic and this will not change.

Hence attaching it in the view screen.