Sales Invoices_Paid in Full

I have created new Sales Invoices and the balance due is zero. From what i can see the unallocated payment against the starting balance has been allocated against the new Sales Invoice. The customer account shows a balance due but the Sales invoice balances for the outstanding invoices show zero. This has only happened on the invoices created since Saturday. Please urgently advise because the invoices submitted to the customer reflect “Paid in Full”.

You need to illustrate with screen shots.

Removed

Removed

going by your statement “From what i can see the unallocated payment against the starting balance has been allocated against the new Sales Invoice” , if the customer has a starting balance in debit, you should enter the unpaid sales invoices in Manager and allocate the respective payments to them.
read this guide Set starting balances for customers | Manager

@chenelle have you reset your start date at settings - > starting balances at the end of 2018 to 01/01/2019? This would have the effect that you are describing. Manager.io is a perpetual accounting system and the start date should remain at the original start date that was set on the commencement of using Manager.io

Thank you. However if you look at the statement you will see that the starting balance was already paid in the same month. And up until now there was no issue. The fact that Manager is reflecting an outstanding balance under the Customer tab but not reflecting any unpaid invoices seems irregular?
Even when pulling the Customer report for unpaid invoices there is no outstanding balance reflected.

Thank you. That didn’t work. Now all my paid invoices are reflecting as unpaid.

I think I found my problem. Was there an update where the starting balances can now be edited per customer that was not there before?

Thank you. The Starting Balances heads up helped.

No. The method for entering starting balances was modified several months ago, but the concept of entering unpaid invoices with dates prior to the start date goes back years.

how to remove labell “OVERDUE” after creating an invoice.

1 Like

Switch to any other built-in theme or create a custom theme omitting that code. Or change the due date.