I am going crazy trying to figure out how I got a single invoice into USD (which is correct) and paid to a USD account. I can’t get another invoice into USD. I even tried cloning the invoice, but after I did so, it turned into IDR (My base currency is IDR). I have one USD account which is paid into for overseas orders and also used for USD purchases for import. I’ve tried receiving money for the invoice into the USD account, but the payment gets posted as IDR.
This is a screen shot to show what I mean. “Bryan Richards” has a USD invoice. “Michael Ford” should also have a USD invoice, but it only posts as IDR. I really don’t understand what is going on.