Retail receipts

Hello everyone, I am a retailer and the most of my documentaion is retail receipts.
So, How can I issue retail receipts and not a sale invoice.

Can I also enter payments without a documentation?

The simplest approach is probably to enter one transaction summarizing a full day’s receipts from the cash register. Simply Receive Money into your bank account or cash account.

You cannot enter a payment without creating some form of documentation, but Manager does that for every transaction. No special effort is required.

How about if you are using a bar code scanner to itemised the sale for each retail customer, is there a functionality in the Manager software to do that? I think scanner is very helpful for every retailer as it will also update the inventory/stock items on hand.

There was a discussion on barcode scanner recently. If I’m not mistaken, according to Lubos, the barcode reader works like the keyboard and to some extend Manager does support it. I suggest you should try it out if you do have the barcode scanner. Please do let us know if it works.

Sorry, I know nothing about integrating scanners with Manager.

If I find the time I’d like to give the API a spin to integrate some simple barcode functionality. Merely as a proof of principle. Thinking of making a new sales invoice by selecting the customer and then adding items by scanning a bar code.

1 Like

i REALLY LIKE TO KNOW IF MANAGER SUPPORTS THE BAR CODE SCANNER NOW?