Report of Receivables, grouped by due date

I am looking to develop a custom report, listing all invoices (issue date, reference number, due date, invoice amount), grouped by their due date.
Can anyone point me please in the right direction? I’m probably missing the obvious, but I cannot find the due date in the list of invoice fields. Thanks

If I understand what you want, you will not be able to get it with a custom report. Due dates are part of the sales invoices table, which stores information about the overall transaction form, but not line items on the form:

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 11.28.05 AM

The sales invoices table does not include total amounts. Amounts, debits, or credits are part of the general ledger transactions table and come from individual line items. For example:

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 11.32.10 AM

So they cannot be combined in one custom report. Further, total amounts displayed on sales invoices are computed on the fly when necessary for display from the line item amounts. To my knowledge, they are not stored in the database.

Thanks Tut.
Suggest that - hopefully in the near future - such a report (for payables and receivables) would be included as a ‘standard’ report (Future Payables and Future Receivables).