Report detailed with accounts involved in an invoice

Hi there. I was comparing an Income Statement between 2 softwares (Manager and another software that I have). But I kinda have a problem. The Income Statement of my old software showed me the total of Sales, disccounts, freight, invoice returns (each sepparetely). But now on Manager I only have the total of Sales because that’s the only account it is made.
So what can I do to create those accounts I’m missing and to make them appear in the Income Statement? I want every disccount and freight to appear on the report sepparately just like my old software.
Sorry if Im talking about discounts, freights, invoice returns in just one post. But all of the accounts mentioned are involved on an invoice.

2 Likes

Read the Guide: Manager Cloud.

Ok thanks fot that @Tut. It should work for freights (Adding an account named Freights).
But what about the discount check box in the invoice? If I check that box and select a 10% discount over my product, which account will be the affected? Or where can I see the discounts I’d applied in this month?

Discounts entered via the checkbox (and fields that then appear) are price reductions. They are not posted to any account. See the Guide: Manager Cloud.

Ok thank you so much for the help @Tut.