Removing OVERDUE mark from invoice

Hi,

How to remove mark OVERDUE from invoice?

Thanks

Have the customer pay the invoice.

try not setting a due date when making an invoice. or receive the payment before the due date.

I use manager for some people and companies just do invoicing - I do not track and do not care about the actual payment as I do not know about it - I just produce invoice and give them to people to use and have it. Therefore having any marks on invoice is inappropriate in this case, I do not control this information and this is not my business to state that on invoice.

Invoices should have deadline, but I am not in charge of actual payment.

If you are not in charge of the payments, then simply record a payment transaction for the invoice before giving it to the people.

I use 6.45, there is no such problem, but the fact that there is no way to avoid marking makes me very sad. I was told by one of my company’s directors to send all invoices for March and all of them have that marking I cannot get rid. I could not explain him why I can have PAID and UNPAID, it is weird.

1 Like

In that case you should use a custom template.

I am happy to do this, but probably I need instructions for that. Is there any?

You can solve your problem by copying the code for the plain template. Create a custom template using it. Then delete these lines near the end, which produce the Paid in Full and Overdue stamps:

{% if emphasis.text != null and emphasis.positive %}
    <tr><td colspan="99"><div style="text-align: center; margin-top: 40px"><span style="color: #006400; border-width: 5px; border-color: #006400; padding: 10px; font-size: 20px">{{ emphasis.text | upcase }}</span></div></td></tr>
    {% endif %}

{% if emphasis.text != null and emphasis.negative %}
    <tr><td colspan="99"><div style="text-align: center; margin-top: 40px"><span style="color: #FF0000; border-width: 5px; border-color: #FF0000; padding: 10px; font-size: 20px">{{ emphasis.text | upcase }}</span></div></td></tr>
    {% endif %}

Or just copy and use one of the other templates. I haven’t checked every single one, but so far as I know, none of them include the stamps.

1 Like

I kept lines, but changed everything into #FFFFFF (on Plain).
Thanks and have a nice weekend for everyone!!!

That may look fine on screen or on white paper, but remember that #FFFFFF is White, not “no color.” Depending on printer and driver, this might produce white text on an off-white background, or white text on a colored background. Why not just delete those lines? They don’t do anything else. If you want the stamps, you can always switch templates back to Plain.