Recurring Sales Invoices

Every month my recurring sales invoices are created and printed/mailed on the first of the month.
Next month, I’ll be traveling on the first and won’t be able to send them out.
Is there a way to set it up so I can create all the June invoices on May 30th without messing up the recurring sales settings? Or maybe I should be asking, what’s the easiest way to do this and then go back to normal in July?

There is no way to do this in Manager other than to modify each recurring sales invoice. You might change the date on your operating system to trick Manager into thinking it’s June 1. Generate the sales invoices and then change your operating system’s date back to truth.

Good idea. That works for me. It’s just a one time thing, so I’ll do it that way.

We also use the recurring function for payslips. A related question is this: can we set our recurring invoices/payslips to recur a few days earlier than required, say 25th of previous month rather than 1st of month, but not process them (i.e. create them) until the 1st, or whatever day after the 25th that we want?

Yes. That approach would also work with recurring sales invoices. The notification will remain until you issue the transaction in question. You can also edit a recurring transaction to show the normal issue date, even if generated early or late.