Production Order

I’m using the latest version on destktop , is there any maximum to create production order for 1 item.
Because when i see the report , only 5 production order for 1 item in 1 month.

1 Like

You need to furnish more information, @atha. What report? Why do you say “…only 5 production order for 1 item in 1 month?” How many do you think there should be? In what time period? Is this a general complaint, or are you complaining about only one item?

Illustrate the situation with screen shots.

I was input 7 times for 1 item with different date, but when I check on Inventory Quantity Summary it not showing all. I’ll show you printscreen of production order and inventory quantity summary on attachment

Thank you for your respon, from atha’s team.

I do not understand what you mean, @elsasanmo94. I do not know what you think your first screen shot shows. But it is a drill-down on one figure from one Inventory Quantity Summary report. From that screen shot, it is not possible to tell what figure you have drilled down on. And nothing can be determined about whether anything is right or wrong.

Your second screen shot just shows a list of production orders entered for different dates, but all given the same reference number. They all share the same finished inventory item, but are for different quantities. Again, it is not possible to tell if anything is right or wrong.

If you think something is wrong, you need to show the Edit screen of a production order you believe is not properly reflected elsewhere in the program. Then show the report or list where you think it should show up but does not. Then show the Edit screen that defines that report or list.

It would also help to post a screen shot of what you see when drilling down on the average cost of the inventory item in question from the Inventory Items tab.

you can see the different of quantity, i mean in second pic on production order there’s 7 times produce with different quantity, but in first pic just 6 times produce.
and the date is different too.
can you explain it? thank you

I cannot explain anything until you provide the requested information. As I said before, it is not possible to know what the first screen shot shows or where it came from.

report inventory quantity summary is for showing all items which are made right?

That is only one of its purposes. And what it shows depends on how the report has been defined. Please, just provide the requested information. It is your choice whether to do so, but you will get no help from me unless you do.

I have entered production but all is not appears in the report.

the problem is the cost of the good sold in profit loss report .I see some production order not counted in cost of good sold.
The production is completed, so it must be counted in cost of good sold, but it’s not counted all production.
Some production order is missing .
For the example i make 10 production with different date for 1 item, when i check at the inventory report only 5 production. the other 5 production is missing.
I don’t know how to check the missing production.