Production order form, not coming out right

@Lubos, Please note that this problem is happening even with Customer & Supplier Statements

Any suggestions of what to do with this programe. Do I need to backup, uninstall and download manager again?

First, please clarify what you are complaining about. Your subject mentions only production orders. Then you abruptly shifted to form layouts, mentioning production orders and invoices, without saying which type of invoice. Then you showed a piece of a sales invoice, followed by Edit screens for a sales quote. Then you shifted to a custom field form without saying what transaction type the custom field was for. Then you went back to a sales quote Edit screen for an empty quote. Then you showed part of a statement, and finally part of an empty sales quote again. I am sorry, but it is impossible to know what you are asking about unless you tell us.

Next, answer my earlier question: what happens when you delete the content in your custom field on whatever transaction type it is included on?

Then update your software. Your copy may be corrupted. Follow the procedure here: Install or update desktop edition on Windows | Manager.

@Joe91 requested for the information below and I provided

You could be right that I raised my concern based on production orders before realizing that the problem extended to not only production orders but also other forms as I indicated. The issue at hand is the layout of these forms being distorted as demonstrated in the screen shots shared of the sales quotes and the customer statement for example. If you have noticed, the total column does not align as it should.
Let me remind you too that this problem was first encountered after updating to 20.7.54. I thought updating to the higher version from 20.7.54 to 20.7.55 would resolve the issue but to no avail. So I DO NOT SEE how I have changed my complaint as my complaint is still the same and that all the screen were asked of me to share. I have also tried to delete the content in my custom field and no change at all.

Try a different inbuilt theme to see if the problem persists.

@Mule1, you first wrote:

Then you veered off onto the layout issue, which had nothing specific to do with production orders. The impression you created at that point was that the numbers were distorted. Much of the following discussion was illustrated by partial screen shots and unexplained shifts from one form to another. All that produces confusion among those of us who cannot see your records.

Even now, we do not know which forms have custom fields and which do not. We also do not know if the custom fields you have are being filled by Form Defaults or manually.

When no one else can reproduce this problem, tiny details matter.

@Tut, again please check the heading of this post. It does not talk about amounts but forms. I am not sure why you refuse to understand. Anyway, I rest my case.

I come to the conclusion that it is your installation which is causing the problem and not Manager.

Your problem can not be reproduced by other users on this forum

What version and edition are you using?
On what platform PC, Mac, Linux,
What version of OS?

I don’t refuse to understand, @Mule1. I was puzzled from the beginning by the difference between your title and your first post. While you mentioned the word form, the things you complained about were account balances and transactions. That created an impression you thought your production orders were causing financial problems. Since you did not originally post a screen shot, you might have at least said something like “The total box is displaced under the Description column instead of being under the Amount column.” People would have known you had a graphic issue.

You will obtain help faster and more willingly if you take time to explain rather than expect others to understand problems they cannot see. You can be fairly confident that until someone can duplicate your problem, no one will be working to resolve it. So it is in your best interest to answer questions rather than argue with those trying to help. We ask questions to confirm or reject possibilities. If you knew why we were asking, you would not need our help, but could sort out your problem by yourself.

I think so too. I tried to backup my Data and opened it on my Laptop windows 10 and it worked perfectly

Am using the PC. windows 10.

I have updated to 20.7.59. and still the same problem of totals displacement for all forms with Totals at the bottom but this time i believe it has nothing to do with manager but could be the operating software. I have very little understanding of computers and I need to use this PC for my work. Any ideas.

did you recently update Windows?
have you tried a full uninstall and reinstalling Manager?
after uninstalling i recommend you use CCleaner to delete temporary files and registry issues before reinstalling Manager.

@sharpdrivetek, no I did not update windows recently, but am thinking maybe I should and see what happens.

Yes I have done that several times but nothing is happening

With regards to this, let me try to uninstall again and see what happens, thank you.