Problem with Batch create sales invoices - creating on a wrong date

Hi Admin, I have problem with Recurring Sales Invoices — Batch Create function - for the last couple of months they don’t create on the set date in my case it is 28th of each month every month but for example this last month they created on 3rd of August and when I corrected that again it created on 31st of August instead of 28th of September, which should be the next batch create date. Could this be fixed please as it makes this function totally useless. Many thanks in advance!

You need to show the Edit screen of a recurring invoice.

In addition to the request by @Tut can you please be more specific. The forum rules at FAQ - Manager Forum advise [emphasis added]:

• Be specific. Do not just tell us a feature does not work. Explain what you have done and why you think there is an issue. If your question relates to an apparent software problem (rather than an accounting topic), tell us your operating system (including the version), Manager edition (desktop, server, or cloud), and exactly what you think is wrong. If possible, post screen shots illustrating the problem.

OK, I created the recurring sales invoices with a specific date i.e. 28th of each month to recur but the invoices were created by the system on 31st of August instead of 28th September. If the system creates at whatever date it is pointless and it used to work but for a couple of months doesn’t.

You need to show the full sequence of transactions

Other forum members can only see what you post, so unless you post fully, it is impossible for us to see what is wrong or not

Your recurring sales invoice is set for August 31, just as it was created.

No that is the thing I’m trying to tell you that is not working. The date I set when creating the recurring invoice was 28th September and then all of a sudden it appeared with the wrong date 31st August

Just saying what is wrong is not enough

You need to show screenshots to validate what you say is wrong

You can prove or disprove this with the History file.

I’m sorry but I don’t know how to do it, I’m not an IT expert. I just wanted to let you know there is a problem there. Thanks.

You do not have to be an IT expert to click on the History button in Manager. It is part of Manager use.

1 Like

When you go to Batch create recurring Sales Invoices screen and click Edit before clicking on Batch Create, you are actually changing the template, not just the current transaction.

Hi, OK thanks maybe this is what happened and I didn’t realise it. I’ve corrected all the dates again in the template and hopefully that will work. Thank you that was helpful! All the best!