Please we really need to be able to see product picture in the inventory

Hi manager team, you guys are doing really a great job we give you that, but recently we are really suffering with recongnizing the product in our inventory list, since there are lot of product semilair in names and codes, the only way to recognize them is by looking at their picture, so please add product picture option to the product inventory.

1 Like

this has been a feature already available in Manager for so long.
please search the forum before posting new questions.

i already know that it has been in for longtime, but it needs to write a short html code or whatever everytime, why not just in the normal way by pressing add product image in the product page, then choose the image from my pc ?

this is why we have Form Defaults feature now.
you only need to set the code once for the custom field.
place all the images for inventory in the same folder on your PC.
then for each inventory just change the filename in code.

1 Like

i didnt notice the new form defaults feature, thanks for the assistance, keep up the good work

1 Like

Form Defaults, how I do that? for Inventory is not available or exist within form default :sweat_smile: unless I misunderstood about Form Defaults for other than Inventory use or it’s custom field.

i am sorry for misleading in my earlier reply. like @acecombat2 has mentioned, the Form Defaults do not support few tabs including Inventory Items yet.

you can check for updates regarding this in the below topic.