Philippines Localization and Real Estate Inventory

Hi!,

Is there a reason that there is no localization for the Philippines? I’ve read that there are many PH users already, but we don’t have our own.

Also,

We are a real estate company. And our inventory items are property lots. Is Manager.io built for real estate or we will just add the Custom Fields for real estate like lot area (sqm), phase, block, lot etc.

Localisations are created by users such as yourself. If you want to have a Philippines localisation, then the most reliable method of achieving that is for you to create one.

See:

As @Patch said, someone has to create the PH localization.

Probably you should start a topic on the localizations category and then you should be invited to the localizations server, so you can make it.

how to start one in the Localizations Manager Forum? I’m disabled to create a topic.

okay thanks! How about the real estate part? is the Manager suitable for it?

Manager is not industry specific. It is up to the user to make the necessary modifications for it to work within their industry.

Well, probably you’ll have to create those fields for Manager, and then use it. I am sure that it will do the task needed. Manager is not made with a certain type of busyness, but it’s accounting for all types. You can customize it to a crazy extent and do your work as needed.

You could make custom fields, but maybe you can work with Inventory or Non-Inventory Items, and pass the lot number as a code there. If any more distinguished information fields are needed you can make as many as you want with custom fields, on the Inventory Items. I would probably describe all of those inside the description area, but you can do whatever suits your style.

BUT for the localization part, for sure, any of those modifications should not be standard.

see this thread Localizations - New way to contribute