PDF and Email errors

Mac OS 10.12.5 Manager 17.6.74 I came to this topic after updating yesterday to fix a print / pdf /email failure that I have noticed only since 22 June (may have arisen between then and today). Lost data, found the fix (not very easily!) and data all restored thank you. However, the pdf creator and email invoice are still not working, though now I can print to pdf (which previously caused the program to quit). These are the error messages:
DocumentSaveException: Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException: Exception of type ‘Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException’ was thrown.
at Apitron.PDF.Kit.FlowDocument.Write (System.IO.Stream outputStream, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.Resources.ResourceManager resourceManager, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.PageProperties.PageBoundary boundary, Apitron.PDF.Kit.PdfStandard pdfStandard) [0x0008d] in :0
at ManagerServer.PdfConverter.ConvertHtmlToPdf (System.String input, System.IO.Stream output, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.PageProperties.PageBoundary pageBoundary) [0x004e6] in :0
at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Pdf.Post () [0x00136] in :0

email
Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException: Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException: Exception of type ‘Apitron.PDF.Kit.ErrorHandling.DocumentSaveException’ was thrown.
at Apitron.PDF.Kit.FlowDocument.Write (System.IO.Stream outputStream, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.Resources.ResourceManager resourceManager, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.PageProperties.PageBoundary boundary, Apitron.PDF.Kit.PdfStandard pdfStandard) [0x00090] in <583dd4f21f6e40ca99ab484e799610e2>:0
at ManagerServer.PdfConverter.ConvertHtmlToPdf (System.String input, System.IO.Stream output, Apitron.PDF.Kit.FixedLayout.PageProperties.PageBoundary pageBoundary) [0x004e6] in :0
at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Email.Post () [0x001e5] in :0

I moved your post to a new topic since it had nothing to do with lost data. Please do not divert topics with unrelated issues. That makes it much less likely you will receive help.

You also need to provide additional information. Were you using a custom theme? If so, does the problem resolve if you use the in-built theme? Do you have a logo and how big is it? Does the problem persist if you temporarily delete it? If you are using a custom theme, have you included any font changes?

Thanks for moving it Tut, I didn’t know how to start a new topic.
In answer to you questions, I use the in-built theme and don’t have a logo.

Click at the top right corner of the forum listing, right below your avatar.

On your PDF/email problem:

Given that you had problems updating, couldn’t find data, etc., let’s do another software update. You’re only a very few minor revisions behind, but update anyway. Don’t uninstall anything. Follow instructions in this Guide meticulously, no matter how successful you think you might have been with any other procedure: Install or update desktop edition on macOS.

Then try again. If the problem persists, describe exactly the sequence of steps you are taking that lead to errors. What do you click, in what order.

Also, does your business information or anything you’ve entered contain any unusual or non-typical font characters? Problems like this are usually caused by font issues or logo size. And in describing what happens, make sure to distinguish between clicking the PDF button in the Manager window and clicking Print, then selecting Save as PDF in the macOS print dialog box.