PAYMENT - New idea

helo i think its good if the supplliers payment can be auto fill, like you click in spend money and the unpaid invoices automatic open, then if we paid all, ok. if not we can select the one you dont want…

Tnks

You need to be more specific. If you are referring to clicking Spend Money from a purchase invoice, the supplier’s name is auto-filled. If you are referring to spending from Cash Accounts, the program has no way of knowing who you are trying to pay. And what do you mean by “select the one you don’t want…?” How would you select something you don’t want?

1 Like

i am referring to clicking Spend Money from a purchase invoice, the supplier’s name is auto-filled, and i think its important to fill the other bills to pay invoices…

There is already a procedure to do what you want. Look up the total amount payable for the supplier in the Suppliers tab. Then, in Cash Accounts, Spend Money in that amount. Allocate the payment to Accounts payable and the specific supplier, but leave the Invoice field blank. Manager will allocate the payment across unpaid invoices, oldest first.

ok but dont auto fill the document number… and i have to print a document that say the exact documents that i pay whith that amount…