Option to Lock the Reference field

I don’t understand your question. Extentions in Settings is enabled and you cannot disable it. To create a new one simply click New Extention, enter the code and choose where to apply it in Location.

I double and triple checked. However I look at it, it’s not there.

As @kszum has posted, Extensions are not there on 22.3.3. Maybe a bug?

I am using 22.3.1 and the Extensions is available in one business but not in another
I suspect this is currently under development and changes are afoot

I think that he has chosen a localization and in that case extensions are no longer available.

I can confirm that Extensions aren’t available if Country field in Business Details has a value other than empty. I haven’t checked every option but I’m pretty sure that’s the case.

Yes, that seems to be the reason. I don’t have any country selected and Extentions is available but by selecting a country it disappears.

That is by the current design. See this thread Report transformation are gone! - #4 by lubos

See the same thread post #8 by @lubos:

But I guess it’s still work-in-progress?

In my cloud version, I can’t find Extensions option in the settings. How can I get that Extension option ?

It’s clearly explained in the previous posts.

1 Like

Hi there… I see now that extensions are in the “Obsolete Features” now. So, what is the new feature that we can use to customize Manager?

@rdavidsc, that is a very broad question. What are you trying to customize? And how? To do what?

Hi @Tut !

I would like to add buttons or disable them in other cases.

For example: Here in Panama, it’s now required an electronic invoice (issued by the government) so I need a button that allows the user to send the data to the government server. Then I need to lock the invoice from been edited by any user.

I already had an extension that detects when a user create a new invoice using JavaScript. This is a workaround of not having WebHooks. Then I pull the data to my own server using the API and then send it to government server.

Is any new feature that will allow me do something like this?

Hi AntonisV, please does this code still work?
I have a problem running this code on the extension tab
please guide a brother please

Hi tell me for which version exactly you want it.

Please Antonis
Can’t you send me the extension to lock the receipts reference number?

Modified from Option to Lock the Reference field - #19 by AntonisV

document.querySelector(".form-group").remove();
document.querySelector('span input[type="checkbox"]').disabled=!0;
document.querySelector(".input-group-addon + input").disabled=!0;

to

document.querySelector('span input[type="checkbox"]').disabled=!0;
document.querySelector(".input-group-addon + input").disabled=!0;

2 Likes

I don’t know which version you are using. If the code from Mabaega doesn’t work then send me a private message.

1 Like