Notifications on certain topics

Hi Tut! If I want to receive email or notifications when a certain topic is discussed, how do I set it up?

I am not sure why you edited your subject. Your question has nothing to do with API documentation. I edited it back to the original.

To control forum notifications, click on your avatar at the top right, then on your ID, then Preferences, then Notifications. This will set broad preferences.

To control notifications for a specific topic, make a selection in the dropdown below the Reply button:

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 11.17.14 AM

Hi Tut. I want to get notifications on API documentation discussions that I know when it comes available. Because you did not answer but just made my question public, i thought that was the way to get notifications on a topic. I understood wrong then.

I made your topic public because there was nothing personal in it. In case I was not clear before, you cannot specify in advance a subject about which you wish to be notified. You can only specify how you want to be notified about responses to a specific subject thread or all subjects.