Not responding

Hi

I am using this software but mostly time is not working and shut down kindly fixed this issue.show not responding

1 Like

can you please be more specific regarding your issue and provide more details?
what version?
what edition?
what OS?
what is not working?
any specific action which causes this?

Thank you for your response
it’s a desktop version and when ever i try to entry for any thing software is showing not responding and shut down

kindly fixed it

Please answer the rest of the questions. Post a screen shot of any error messages.

what version?

what edition?

Windows Edition

what OS?

Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit OS

what is not working?
Software not working properly, after some time its giving error not responding. Screenshot is attached with this email.

Please guide

1 Like

To fix any fault it has to be reproducible or at least localised to a very specific occasion / behaviour. Manager software is likely to be encoded in many thousands of lines of program code all of which works correctly most of the time for most people. No programmer is going to waste their time with a “fix your program” bug report.

If you want your problem fixed (other have not reported the same issue), you will need to work out how to reproduce it. For example:
After restarting your computer, Starting manager (I assume you are running the stand alone version), what is the minimum you need to do for the program to stop responding.
When it stops responding does the windows task manager show the Manger task is using 100% or 0% of a processor core?
Are you able to do other things in Manager with the same end point?
Does it happen when you do any/most task in Manager? If so about how long does it take to lock up. If so it is likely to be your installation or data file is corrupted. Which would be investigated by a clean re installation of Manager & opening your data file on another computer.
When did Manager last work properly? What did you do after that time (update Manager, update windows, update anti virus, update internet browser, install other software, import data into manager, Crash your computer, remove a virus, replace a corrupted hard disk etc).

1 Like