Not able to see "About Manager"

Hi @Sarika, this was discussed recently in another topic, where I discovered the same issue after updating my copy of Server Edition. After restarting the service, it was part of my process to log in and verify that the version number showed an update.

More details here (from this post downwards):

Previously, all editions had an ‘About’ tab.
Now, this has been removed from all editions and replaced by ‘Support’ on the Desktop Edition only.

In the near future, we are expecting to have the ‘Support’ tab implemented on Cloud/Server Edition, with the added ability to control the contact information that appears there.

The lack of the version number being displayed on the UI is a bit inconvenient, so hopefully we won’t have to wait too long.

As far as I’m aware, we actually can’t do this at the moment (which is the problem).

We can check the command history to see which version we last downloaded (since the version number is part of the URL). But we can’t actually check to see if that is the version of Manager which is running, or if the previous version is still running.

Replacing the Manager file doesn’t actually seem to take effect until the service is restarted.