Moving Data Files

I am currently running the Desktop version V16.10.71 (Windows 10 64 Bit) and am trying to move the data folder to a different location. When I change the location from “About”, I get a message saying that the new location does not contain any data and to copy files. I have copied all of the files from the Appdata\Local\Manager folder, but the system does not seem to recognise them.
I have also noticed other posts of a similar nature make reference to files with a .manager extension, none of the files currently in the data folder (created by the system) have any extensions.
I am at a bit of a loss as to how to change the data location.

Read this topic

Try the latest version (16.10.75). This was a regression bug because data structure has changed yesterday.

Thanks lubos,
The current version in the downloads area for Windows appears to be 16.10.74, is there another area that I can get this version from?

There is technical issue which prevents the latest version to be published. Not sure when it’s going to be resolved. Try again in a few hours or tomorrow.

The problem should be resolved and you should be able to download the latest version from the website now.

Thanks lubos,
All OK now, managed to download latest version and moving data files now works.