Please allow me to make some minor proposals for some of the report items;
Manager mix the use of ISO codes (for some currencies) and “local codes” (such us US$, S$). This is not a problem by itself, even though a bit inconsistent. What creates a problem for me is that in all “printable reports” (such as “Invoice”, “Receipt”, “Payment” etc) many of these “local codes” are simply printed as "". I use both USD and SGD in my accounts and the same Customer can have an invoice in either currency. It would be great if the reports (especially Invoice, but also things like "Receipt", "payment" etc) would print the same "full symbol" as used within Manager itself. (In my case S, US$ or if you prefer ISO consistency: SGD, USD)
Main "Description Field"
When creating an Invoice or Expense Claim, or when Receiving Payment or Paying a Supplier the logic is similar;
- You enter a “Main Description” for this transaction
- This is then automatically copied as ‘default’ for each line item in this transaction (which you can adjust if needed)
This logice is GREAT!
However when making a “report” (such us viewing/printing an Invoice, Expense Claim, Receipt or Payment slip) this “Main Description Field” is only shown in the case of “Invoice”. For Expense Claim, Receipt and Payment this information is missing on the viewed/printed report. It would be great to have that visible (in the same way as it presently is for “Invoice”)…!
- Additional suggestions for the “Receipt” report:
- I suggest you change “To” to “From” at the top left corner of this report. (Very confusing presently)
- Please add the address of the Customer from which the payment is received (whenever address details are available in Manager)