Mark-up column

Thank you for the email tracking, this is great!

Is it possible to add a mark-up column when in the quotations and Invoices templates?

This would enable us to entire the cost price, add the % (percentage mark-up) per line item and the program would then calculate the selling price.

The only problem is that the cost price and mark-up column must not be included in the mailed or printed quotation or Invoice.

Would this be possible?

1 Like

How does this simplify the process of issuing invoice or quote? The only use-case I can think of at this point is that invoice or quote like this would be easier to convert to purchase order but other than that I fail to see benefit. Sure there must be more behind this, or not?

Hi lubos
Is this maybe possible to create the mark-up from the purchase side? If you purchase an item/product and the amount is higher or if it is the first time you enter a cost amount that the selling price automagically adjust to the new selling price.
From the cost it must be something like this ((100/(100-mark-up amount)*cost) example ((100/(100-30)*15) that can work like this then in the cost the amount get enter and in the mark-up column you enter the amount and the selling price automatically adjust. I built a mark-up calculator in Ragic and also on my pc to get instant mark-up.
I know that Omni Accounts have a future like that but I don’t know about any other accounting software that have it. It save a lot of time when there is price increases and you have to adjust each price by hand when you have more than 1000 plus entries in your inventory to adjust.

Blessings

1 Like

The way to adjust selling prices of many inventory items at once is with batch update. See Use Batch Create and Batch Update functions | Manager.