Manager compatibility with macOS Mojave (10.14)

I’ve recently started using Manager and have been very pleased so far. I run a small business working on Macs. Due to my work, I test beta versions of macOS when they’re available. I installed macOS Mojave (10.14) on a second machine (not my main one) and noticed that Manager won’t display properly when launched. The program opens up, but the screen is completely blank. I’m sure this will be addressed in some future update, but I wanted to bring it up here.

1 Like

i second that. I really need compatibility soon as I’m billing end of month and cannot downgrade from Mojave… :frowning:

@Jus_Tin

macOS Mojave (10.14) is pre release (beta) software. If you installed it in your production environment it’s entirely your fault if you encounter compatibility issues.

Do not install pre release (beta) software if you don’t know what you’re doing and never in a production environment.

sorry, I just checked it and also in light mode it is not working. But we have to wait for the final version in september.

1 Like

I have the latest version, and it is as close as the final you can get. It is still not working. Maybe it is time for Manager staff to look into a solution now? It is not a demand, since the software is for free and the best out there for that matter. I love it. Thank you for providing it.

1 Like

I’m right there with ya, Harald. Love the software and I’m extremely confident they’ll get it figured out. But the wait is killing me!

I can confirm that Manager is not working for me in MacOS 10.14.
Using the Dark Theme it simply opens a blank window.
In the Light Theme, Manager can be opened but clicking buttons or links more often that not does not work.
Sometimes, after clicking multiple times on a button/link, it works.
Clicking the save button in e.g. invoice view gives you the saving animation but the animation never finishes.

@eto are you able to reproduce the issue and if so what do you recommend?

I downloaded the latest version of Manager 18.9.90, and all I get is a blank page whenever I open the app on my MacOS Mojave. I tried using the light theme as well as the dark, both gives me a blank page whereas sometimes on the light theme I do get to see the tabs, but it doesn’t respond when I try clicking on it.

Hello! I heart Manager, but alas I also get this blank screen on launch in macOS Mojave. I’ve upgraded to the latest version of Manager desktop but I still have the same problem. I’m using:

macOS Mojave Version 10.14 (18A391)
on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
with Manager Version 18.9.91

I can’t use/access the business from the Manager window on launch, and I haven’t found any workarounds. I also tried switching dark/light and it made no difference - I can’t get past this screen, I see no buttons or tabs like others have described. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Here exactly the same problem. Why is there still no response from the developers???

1 Like

I have found that the solution to this problem was to upgrade to the newest Manager software 18.10.34. Manager works as before after this update. Ps. Using Mojave 10.14.

The correction was announced for Manager version 18.10.29.