DESKTOP EDITION CLOUD EDITION SERVER EDITION GUIDES FORUM

Manager compatibility with macOS Mojave (10.14)

I’ve recently started using Manager and have been very pleased so far. I run a small business working on Macs. Due to my work, I test beta versions of macOS when they’re available. I installed macOS Mojave (10.14) on a second machine (not my main one) and noticed that Manager won’t display properly when launched. The program opens up, but the screen is completely blank. I’m sure this will be addressed in some future update, but I wanted to bring it up here.

Manager is broken on MacOS Mojave when running the dark theme

i second that. I really need compatibility soon as I’m billing end of month and cannot downgrade from Mojave… :frowning:

@Jus_Tin

macOS Mojave (10.14) is pre release (beta) software. If you installed it in your production environment it’s entirely your fault if you encounter compatibility issues.

Do not install pre release (beta) software if you don’t know what you’re doing and never in a production environment.

sorry, I just checked it and also in light mode it is not working. But we have to wait for the final version in september.

I have the latest version, and it is as close as the final you can get. It is still not working. Maybe it is time for Manager staff to look into a solution now? It is not a demand, since the software is for free and the best out there for that matter. I love it. Thank you for providing it.

I’m right there with ya, Harald. Love the software and I’m extremely confident they’ll get it figured out. But the wait is killing me!