Mac OS Desktop Edition Internal Error

I hope you can assist me in an error that appears when I try to create a new business. I have a iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2015) Mojave 10.14.6. I have downloaded the most recent version of Manager. I have allowed permission to the application and tried getting information on the error.

This is the INTERNAL ERROR message that I get.

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for ‘SQLite.SQLiteConnection’ threw an exception.
—> System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load shared library ‘e_sqlite3’ or one of its dependencies. In order to help diagnose loading problems, consider setting the DYLD_PRINT_LIBRARIES environment variable:
dlopen(/Applications/Manager.app/Contents/MacOS/e_sqlite3.dylib, 1): image not found
dlopen(e_sqlite3.dylib, 1): image not found
dlopen(/Applications/Manager.app/Contents/MacOS/libe_sqlite3.dylib, 1): no suitable image found. Did find:
/Applications/Manager.app/Contents/MacOS/libe_sqlite3.dylib: cannot load ‘libe_sqlite3.dylib’ (load command 0x80000034 is unknown)
/Applications/Manager.app/Contents/MacOS/libe_sqlite3.dylib: cannot load ‘libe_sqlite3.dylib’ (load command 0x80000034 is unknown)
dlopen(/Applications/Manager.app/Contents/MacOS/libe_sqlite3.dylib, 1): no suitable image found. Did find:
/Applications/Manager.app/Contents/MacOS/libe_sqlite3.dylib: stat() failed with errno=126
dlopen(libe_sqlite3.dylib, 1): image not found
dlopen(/Applications/Manager.app/Contents/MacOS/e_sqlite3, 1): image not found
dlopen(e_sqlite3, 1): image not found
dlopen(/Applications/Manager.app/Contents/MacOS/libe_sqlite3, 1): image not found
dlopen(libe_sqlite3, 1): image not found

at SQLitePCL.SQLite3Provider_e_sqlite3.NativeMethods.sqlite3_libversion_number()
at SQLitePCL.SQLite3Provider_e_sqlite3.SQLitePCL.ISQLite3Provider.sqlite3_libversion_number()
at SQLitePCL.raw.SetProvider(ISQLite3Provider imp)
at SQLitePCL.Batteries_V2.Init()
at SQLite.SQLiteConnection…cctor()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at SQLite.SQLiteConnection…ctor(String databasePath, Boolean storeDateTimeAsTicks)
at Manager.ApplicationData.SQLiteConnection(String fileId) in /Users/runner/work/Manager/Manager/Manager/ApplicationData.cs:line 410
at Manager.ApplicationData.EnsureNotFresh(Database business, String entityId) in /Users/runner/work/Manager/Manager/Manager/ApplicationData.cs:line 148
at Manager.ApplicationData.Get(String entityId) in /Users/runner/work/Manager/Manager/Manager/ApplicationData.cs:line 133
at Manager.ApplicationData.Process(String entityId, Action actions, String user, Boolean history) in /Users/runner/work/Manager/Manager/Manager/ApplicationData.cs:line 222
at Manager.ApplicationData.Process(String entityId, Object o, String user) in /Users/runner/work/Manager/Manager/Manager/ApplicationData.cs:line 218
at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.CreateNewBusiness.InnerPost() in /Users/runner/work/Manager/Manager/ManagerServer/HttpHandlers/Businesses/CreateNewBusiness.cs:line 207
at ManagerServer.Startup.<>c.<b__1_3>d.MoveNext() in /Users/runner/work/Manager/Manager/ManagerServer/Startup.cs:line 105
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddlewareImpl.g__Awaited|8_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddlewareImpl middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)

This is too general as it’s not rare that there are several updates in a single day.

Post a screen shot of the error message, not a transcription or copy/paste. Also describe exactly what triggers the error. What you have shared so far does not look to be a Manager-generated error. You are also using an operating system Apple stopped supporting in 2021. Why not update?

You need at least to specify the Manager version you installed.

Thank you for the assist, I have noticed there is a new update for apple but seeing the Manager only needed MacOS 10.14 I wanted to try the software first. I will update the MacOS and reinstall Manager. I will post a screen shot of the error.

I am placing your report into bugs.

But there is more than a “new update” from Apple. You are several complete, major operating system releases behind. And you are totally unsupported.

Having the same problem here - looking forward to a fix…not interested in updates past Mojave for business reasons…:slight_smile:

I have updated the website.

The latest versions of Manager require Monterey or newer.

Mojave, Catalina and Big Sur are not supported anymore by Apple. And the latest version of Manager does not appear to work on Mojave (at least).

@Lubos, please consider also updating the information at the old website https://www2.manager.io/download

Reason is that for quite some support we keep referring to the old site because of more detailed explanations in the guides than the new guides.