Logo & signature move from right to left or left to right side

i want logo side change & also i want authorized signature side change.

This is not possible unless you make your custom HTML template.

If you’re injecting your “authorized signature” box via the Notes field using HTML, just add a float property to the style attribute and set it to right:

<div style="float:right; border:1px solid #000; width:200px; height:60px; margin-bottom:10px;">Authorized Signature</div>&nbsp;

For the logo, rather than loading your logo into Manager and letting it put your logo on the right, you can inject your logo also via HTML in the Notes field and position it anywhere you want on the page. Search this forum for “watermark” and you should find some examples.

Hello, Mr.jon do change in software as per ur guide.
so i want to apply that change sofware in system.
so please suggest me how to do it?

Thanks for solution , but one signature is not enough for me , if I want Two or Three Signature what will be the HTML code. I put the same HTML code two time in the Note field but it is not coming properly position. If you solve the problem , it will be very helpful for me .
Thanks again.

@Sajal1,

I can’t write your code for you. For one thing, I don’t know precisely what you want. To tweak the appearance, you should consider either hiring a local web designer to help you out or doing some web research on the proper HTML to achieve the result you seek. Laying out boxes and lines with HTML is a bit tricky, so it’s going to take some tweaking. Keep in mind that it’s a kludge – you’re forcing Manager into doing something it’s not really designed to do – so your mileage may vary.

I’m glad my suggestion gave you an idea of what you need to do. The rest, as they say, is up to you.

@vikram1,

I’m not quite sure what you’re asking, but my response to you is probably the same as above. With the suggestion I’ve given you above, a web developer or someone reasonably comfortable with HTML should be able to help you get something close to what you need.