Late payment fees disappeared

I am astonished to see that late payment fees all of a sudden disappeared from client’s account! Is anyone else facing the same issue?

You need to provide more details. What do you mean by “disappeared from client’s account?” Illustrate the problem with screen shots.

I have put late payment fees on my clients invoice which once due shows up in the ledger and customer statement which surprisingly got disabled and removed from the ledger and customer statement. I also noticed that the late payment fees in the chart of account is also missing. Now customer balance excludes late payment fees.

Unfortunately, I can’t share screen shots as late payment data are currently missing from the ledger and also from customer statement

w[quote=“raJ, post:4, topic:17465, full:true”]
Unfortunately, I can’t share screen shots as late payment data are currently missing from the ledger and also from customer statement
[/quote]
screenshot whatever problem ur facing so people can understand n help.

I cannot reproduce the problem. Version 18.8.10 behaves exactly as described in this Guide: Manager Cloud.

@raJ I think I know what happened. When the option Late payment fees was moved to the bottom, the checkbox got unchecked. The latest version (18.8.11) is fixing this issue.

Thanks @lubos you saved me from a big trouble

Hi @lubos I am facing this issue again. I don’t see late payment fees in customer’s ledger anymore. Could you please have a look on it?

@raj, this seems to be because late payment fees have disappeared from the program entirely. I am writing a separate bug report about this.

Late payment fees are restored in v18.12.4.

I’m not able to get the late payment fee in the total sum of the sales invoices

Please help me with this.

Did you update your software?

Yes I have updated the software. I am using this 18.12.4 version

Post a screen shot of the Edit screen for Sales Invoice #1.

This invoice is 8 years old. I suspect you have a start date set under Starting Balances in the Settings tab that is much later than that. Manager ignores transactions before the start date except for setting Accounts receivable and Accounts payable balances. The program will not calculate late fees before the start date.

Read these Guides:
https://www.manager.io/guides/9783
https://www.manager.io/guides/15718

Thank you for the information. And I want to charge late payment fees as yearly. Is that possible?

No.

A post was split to a new topic: Rounding off purchase invoices