Izettle payments

Hi,

I’m new in Manager and new in accounting, so sorry if the question sounds obvious for many. I have a small shop and I use Izettle or Paypal to receive card payments. However, I don’t make an invoice for each client in the shop, I just send them the receipt by email (the software have this facility). How can I place these sales in the system and reduce my inventory items?
Many thanks,
Vanessa

First, you must set up your Izettle and PayPal accounts as bank accounts in Manager. See the Guide: Manager Cloud.

When you make a sale, enter a receipt. Select the correct account where the money is received. See this Guide: Manager Cloud. Enter the items sold as line items and inventory will be reduced.

That is the basic approach. You also have the possibility of importing, for example, a PayPal statement as a bank statement. See this Guide: Manager Cloud. Fees charged by these 3rd-party processors can be handled as bank fees. Search the forum on that subject, as different users take different approaches. If you are importing statements, the processor’s output format will determine whether you can set up bank rules to handle them automatically.

Thanks for your help.

I have another doubt: I sell online and I include shipment costs, but I don’t want to place this cost as a product in the list. Can I personalize my Invoice and add the shipment cost after the total amount of products? I tried to find it everywhere, but i couldn’t find any guide to help me with that.

You cannot do that. You have to add your shipping costs as a line item. Just because it is listed above the total does not mean it is a product. You can make it last in the list by changing the order of presentation. Drag the double-headed arrow symbols up or down to rearrange line items.

Ok, many thanks.

Also, about the Izettle payments, when you said this:

“When you make a sale, enter a receipt. Select the correct account where the money is received. See this Guide: Manager Cloud. Enter the items sold as line items and inventory will be reduced”

In this case, I understand that the items will be deduced from my inventory, but are they going to be included in my sales report? Or just products sold by Invoices are in the reports?

Thanks,
Vanessa

Inventory items sold by receipt will show up in all the inventory reports. They will not show in the sales invoices reports.

Hi,
Does anyone know how I link my cash drawer to izettle set up on an iPad?

You need to furnish more information. Is your question in relation to Manager?