Invoice is saving with unexpected name

When I save my invoice to PDF it save it with just my trading as name . It used to save it with Invoice and the number and who it was to
used to save it like this
Invoice 1890 - Blacklock Mowing limited.pdf
now it saves like this
Front Desk 2018 (2021-01-02) (2021-11-0…pdf
The invoice is to the same company Blacklock Mowing from Me Front Desk I am using the print to PDF
Right if I use the PDF button it names it right but because I am using the print button and printing to PDF it doesnt name it . Is there away around this as the PDF button is not supported any more

I can’t reproduce the issue, I still get the old format you described here :point_down:

1 Like

Printing to PDF uses functionality of your operating system and installed printer drivers. File names are not set by Manager in that situation. In most cases, that results in extracting a suggested filename from data near the top of the document. Since Manager operates as a browser, that can mean you get something very much like Manager’s page header. But a standalone printer driver might choose something else. And your Front Desk customer seems to have imported backup files without renaming them, resulting in a long string of dates.

Ha ha Front desk is me so I dont really care its not presented to anyone
using the PDF button uses the name of the what I am printing . Invoice and the invoice number and the customer name.
but using the print button just uses Front desk